In this flexible hybrid program, you’ll complete three core courses, one business elective, and two marketing electives. ,
Do you want to understand the practices and principles of modern management, including accounting, finance, marketing, leadership, and organizational behavior? Law Student
- Boston College Woods College of Advancing Studies firstname.lastname@example.org 617-552-3900. Created Sep 28, 2010.
- Criminal Law
- Qualitative Methods
Imaginatively inhabit the perspectives of others
Due to the nature of this major, you’ll need to take most of the required major courses in the summer session.,
Do you want to understand how the world around you works? Join thousands of other Eagles to discuss Boston College academics, athletics, and nearby happenings. Students must also provide required standardized tests for the MSAE program. Additionally, the MSCY program does not accept international applicants at this time.
- Elementary Economic Statistics
- Social and Political Philosophy Talent Manager At Woods College, we combine flexibility with individualized support and the rigor, resources, and prestige of a Boston College education.
- Cybersecurity Policy: Privacy & Legal Requirements bc.edu/woods Schedule of sessions by Degree Program: 5:30 PM MS in Applied EconomicsGraduate Certificate in Data AnalyticsMS in Cybersecurity Policy and GovernanceGraduate Certificate in Computer SecurityGraduate Certificate in Cybersecurity …
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Sports Law and Compliance
- Evolution of Successful Marketing Strategies in the Digital Era They offer 27 undergraduate programs and 10 graduate degrees with the main focus on visual and performing arts and communications. Our curriculum encompasses European, American, Latin American, African, Middle Eastern, and Asian history ranging from premodernity to today., Educator in Elementary and Secondary Schools Course … Students will apply social scientific research methods to case studies and consider the ethical implications of mass communication in society. Program coordinator
- Manage risk Then the School of Social Work created a course …
- Your choice of three upper-level Economics electives Your credit is fully transferable to degrees in Communication and English.
- Sports Media and Public Affairs Official Secure Electronic Transcripts can be sent to email@example.com Public Policy Appointments are available Monday-Friday.
- Organization Theory & Design Our programs prepare you to take on the responsibility of ensuring that everyone is treated fairly and equitably., Human Resources Associate
One Biological Psychology course
One Asian, African, Latin American, or Middle Eastern History courseEach year, undergraduates devote some 550,000 hours to community service.
- Sports Analytics Social Work Student, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/social-science,
- Principles of Economics: Macro
- Sociological Theories You’ll graduate with a comprehensive, multifaceted understanding of our contemporary times and be prepared to: Speech Writer performances at the Robsham Theater Arts Center, the Recruiting Specialist, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/executive-leadership,
- Law and Morality Statistician, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/sociology,
- Sports Communication and Marketing Our nondegree offerings allow you to convert to degree-seeking status should you be accepted. 3.7k. Our four-course program is aligned with the major testing requirements of the Professional in Human Resources Exam.
- Business Ethics
General Chem II with lab
- Entertainment Media
- Building Green Buildings
- Principles of Economics: Micro Coursework covers interpersonal communication, mass media theory, digital communication, and organizational communication.
- International Marketing
Requirements:Reach your goals, your way What gets you excited?
Parks and Recreation Specialist
Recruitment Specialist, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/leadership-administration,
A Graduate Certificate in National Security and Global Affairs prepares you to identify, understand, and analyze today’s most pressing cyber and national security concerns impacting both governments and private industry.,
Hone your skills, improve your competitiveness on the job market, and explore subjects before committing to a master’s program—all while learning from industry experts and accomplished academics. Technical Writer, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/communication,
Students graduate from the program ready to step forward as socially responsible, ethically-oriented business leaders. Select from:Program manager
Graduate CertificateBusiness Intelligence Analyst
*For students entering fall 2020. Sales Associate Benefits Specialist Loan Officer Choose from full-and part-time options and evening and weekend classes.
Our evening and Saturday courses, full- and part-time programs and financial aid options offer you …
- Woods has received numerous awards for his service to the Boston College community throughout his career as the dean of WCAS. Coursework equips you with an understanding of how interpersonal, cultural, systemic, and international issues affect business., Technical Manager Your credit is fully transferable to degrees in Economics and Corporate Systems. Our graduate program directors serve as advisors to their programs' current and prospective students.
Market Researcher Benefits Specialist Paralegal They’ll learn to address fundamental questions about knowledge, goodness, and the nature of human experience in a clear, systematic fashion. in Cybersecurity Policy & Governance
Your credit is fully transferable to degrees in Corporate Systems and Information Systems and Technology.Reporter, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/corporate-communications,
The Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Analytics is designed to equip students with data analytic skills and context knowledge of cybersecurity. Students will be able to apply data analytic skills to issues in cybersecurity.,
Our 10-course program prepares you to help organizations protect their data, identify and manage risk, and recover from cyberattacks. Course Description.
Our program is flexible: the 12 courses are faculty-led and fully online. Research Analyst
Law Student, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/political-science,
This major is ideal for students who want to analyze human behavior through the lenses of personality, developmental history, biology, and social context.
Credits are fully transferable to a major in English or Corporate Systems.
Core courses:This issue, “The Vocations of the Laity,” edited by Dr. Edward P. Hahnenberg, contains fourteen short, informative articles and …
Our flexible curriculum is offered entirely online and features one core course—Sustainability Science—and your choice of five electives. Boston College is ranked 38th among national universities by U.S. News & World Report. It is located in the city of Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Economist Info Boston College's WOODS COLL department has 7 courses in Course Hero with 34 documents. The Mission of the College of Fine Arts Student Criminologist ),
This flexible program allows you to choose courses in consultation with your advisor.
, Public Policy Students may complete this program in as few as eight months, and for-credit courses can be transferred to Boston College’s Master of Science in Applied Economics program.
Compliance Officer Survey Researcher
Explore concepts underpinning the U.S. political system before broadening and applying that knowledge to politics as a whole. Office Paralegal Kevin is the founding director for the Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance program at the Woods College and an assistant professor of the practice in Boston College’s Carroll School of Management.
Nondegree students are vital to Woods College and Boston College, enriching the classroom and our communities. 3.7k
Acquire an in-depth understanding of the many ways communication affects—and is affected by—modern societies. Join thousands of other Eagles to discuss Boston College academics, athletics, and nearby happenings.
Develop the skills necessary to apply a sociological lens to everyday life in addition to scholarly research.
What goes into successful leadership and organizations? Our program prepares professionals to meet the ever-evolving challenges of today’s cyber ecosystem., Chief Information Security Officer
- ", "I began taking college courses 30 years ago and am excited at the prospect of earning a college degree at this time in my life.
- Four electives
Boston College in general does not offer housing for graduate students, so Woods graduate students also live off campus. Start by acquiring a comprehensive foundation in the three main branches of natural scientific inquiry: biology, chemistry, and physics.
One Pre-Modern History course
Counseling Theories and InterventionsBoston College's Jesuit Catholic tradition encourages students to "find God in all things."
Requirements:With the flexible schedule available at the Woods College, I am able to work full time, attend class, and be supportive to my family.
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Citizen Science Health Manager Investment Underwriter, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/finance,
- Natural Disasters
- Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting Program Details
- Managerial Accounting In 2005, Woods received a Leadership Award from the … Foreign Service SAT Preparation in Boston (Massachusetts) If you are preparing to go to college – or you have a child in high school – you're going to have to register for a college admission exam like the SAT.
- Leadership in Healthcare Privacy Analyst
Research Methods for the Social Sciences
- Talent Management
- Elementary Economic Statistics Boston College Woods College of Advancing Studies Admissions Office St. Mary’s Hall South 140 Commonwealth Avenue Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. Those who complete the program will be better equipped to:
- Social Sciences
Social PsychologyProgram Director, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/healthcare-administration,
Professional Studies Certificate
Introduction to PsychologyWOODS COLL Dept.
- ADGR 8203 Stakeholder Management and Procurement
Intro Physics II with lab
- Accounting and Financial Analysis I Network Engineer, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/information-systems, Interdisciplinary Studies (Applied Liberal Arts B.A.
- Recruit, retain, train, and evaluate employees
- Organizational Effectiveness: Governance, Risk Management & Compliancy
- ADGR 8110 Agile Methodologies Archivist
Enhance your understanding of specific disciplines, discern your interests, and try out a subject before committing to a program. It provides context of sports and training in methods of data analysis including data organization, visualization, hypothesis testing, and multivariate approaches for examination of relationships between variables as well as for predictions., Financial Aid Process, Scholarships, Assistantships & Employment, Interdisciplinary Studies Concentration (ALA), M.S. You will also be exposed to other forms of political systems found throughout the world while honing your analytical and communications skills.
Choose from six concentrations:Copyright © 2021 Trustees of Boston College,
The Applied Liberal Arts degree consists of six major requirements and either five or six courses within a specific discipline.
Organizations today need information technology expertise. Social Work Student, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/criminal-justice,
Students aiming to become bankers, business managers, market researchers, budget analysts, or others working in careers where they need to know the intricacies of economies will be well suited for success with this degree. Head Coach, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/sports-administration,
The Graduate Certificate in Sports Analytics is designed to prepare students to carry out sophisticated data analytics in the sports industry.
This four-course graduate certificate can be completed in as few as eight months.
Credits are fully transferable to a major in English or Corporate Systems.
Required courses:Reddit's oldest and largest community for all things Boston College.
Students graduate understanding the processes through which criminal laws are made and enforced, the major theories of criminality, and the economic and psychological factors that underpin criminal behavior. Copywriter
Our curriculum encompasses European, American, pre-modern, and non-Western history. In the MS in Applied Economics program, online students work with industry professionals learning …
32. Course Description. Explore some of their greatest successes. in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance, Executive Leadership and Organizational Development. ... See all courses Harrison’s public profile badge.
Required Certificate Course:
Credit is fully transferable to the MS in Leadership and Administration Program.,
By 2020, the U.S. project management sector is projected to grow by six million jobs. Join us to learn more about Graduate Programs at the Woods College of Advancing Studies.
Gain the essential knowledge and skills to succeed in an expanding and promising field. Boston College. You’ll also learn the theory and practice of psychological counseling and apply foundational principles of development and biological psychology to case studies while considering the field’s ethical dimensions.
Microbiologist One of the country's top Catholic universities,
Curriculum:Case Manager in Human Services, bc:schools/wcas/program-browser/cards/psychology,
This program will introduce you to classical and contemporary sociological theories and challenge you to apply these theories in evaluating social phenomena. Each course runs for a period of seven-weeks.Boston College. Detailed information about our programs bc.edu/woods.